Y&R: GL/AMC/DAYS Vet Joins

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually I was almost hoping this was going to be show killer Daniel Cosgrove to put a nail in Y&R's coffin. However, with that I did find Vilasuso decent on GL and the campy mess that was Fashion House. Granted Dario on Days was already a DOA character from the Tomlin era, my guess is that his Y&R character will be DOA as well. 

• Members

and another dude whose bawls they're gonna lop off the second he's more interesting/charismatic than any of the white loaves they've got on the show. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Given that more and more Y&R sounds like PASSIONS, I guess it shouldn't be surprising that they are growing in a Latino family to continue its 'transformation.'

Seriously though, I like JV so good for him.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yeah, Jordi is handsome, even with the Dolly Parton-like breasts.  But, dammit, when are these shows gonna realize that you need more than that to make viewers invest emotionally with these characters?  Pretty breasts and a nice smile just don't mean a damn if the actor can't act, or if the character is two-dimensional and at the center of the most boring storylines possible.

Archived