Sign in to follow this  
John

B&B Actress Joins Days: But in what role?

Speculation is that she will be : Sarah Horton who she is 15 years too young to play. Sarah was 18 in 1991

Jason47's Days Website
8 hrs

DAYTIME INDULGENCE CONFIRMS LINSEY GODFREY TO JOIN "DAYS"...

https://daytimeindulgence.blogspot.com/…/linsey-godfrey-joi…

safe_image.php?d=AQB1KIEqsHtkgPLH&w=540&
DAYTIMEINDULGENCE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Interviews, Recaps, Spoilers, & More! DISoaps has all of your fave daytime dramas covered!

B&B's loss is, as usual, everybody else's gain. 

She shone on B&B and grew into a decent actress, but I fear she will be overshadowed on Days by other blonde actresses who look like her.

I wonder if she is going to play Abby.

"Her first airdate will coincide when the USS Enterprise comes back home to Earth after the Alpha Quadrant Alliance battle The Dominion in the Gamma Quadrant....."

In this thread I posted on May 21st, some Twitter account mentioned this...and since they got the casting right, I am assuming they also have the character right, which they said was...

Spoiler

Sarah Horton

36 minutes ago, Wendy said:

In this thread I posted on May 21st, some Twitter account mentioned this...and since they got the casting right, I am assuming they also have the character right, which they said was...

Hide contents

Sarah Horton

DOn't need to use spoiler tags in a spoiler thread lol

I'd love if she was Stephanie Johnson

The person that ran that Twitter account insists she is Sarah, not Stephanie (which upset the Steve/Kayla fans). Since this was right, I assume the character is, too. Although Ms. Godfrey doesn't resemble Maggie/Suzanne Rogers at all.

She was one of my favorites on B&B in recent years, glad to see her on DAYS since Bell didn't care to write for her. I really think she would have been a good Stephanie Johnson recast. Sarah Horton feels like a miscast, kinda funny how fans have wanted every new actress in the last decade to play Sarah. 

2 hours ago, John said:

LG is too young to play Sarah Horton

This is the same show that had Mike Horton in his 30s for three decades. That doesn't matter. Not to mention the other end of the spectrum: Eric Martsolf is actually WAY too old to be Brady, who - by his birth year (1992) - should literally be Abby's peer as she was born the same year as Brady was.

Age means squat in Salem.

Oh. And the reason I think that Twitter account is right and this is Sarah is because she has been gone forever. That makes her a blank slate. So Ron can make Sarah however he wants to. And it's a win-win since she is a Horton/legacy character.

Edited by Wendy