Sign in to follow this  
Paul Raven

Days Actor returns - again!!

I wish it wasn't always just a ghost but then I remember his other returns and maybe these are the best kind.

I anticipate we are going to have a "return of the dead" storyline soon.

Vivian, Jack, EJ (with new face), Kristen and maybe another character or 2 will come back thanks to Rolf's serum.

Haters can sit down.

YASSSSSS

9 hours ago, DRW50 said:

I wish it wasn't always just a ghost but then I remember his other returns and maybe these are the best kind.

I have to say I agree. He's treated better as a ghost than alive.

I love Jack Deveraux.  I really do.  And I love Matthew Ashford.  But bringing Jack back from the dead AGAIN -- for, like, what, the 18th time? -- would be beyond insane.  Even for THIS show, where no one -- and I do mean no one -- ever stays dead.

44 minutes ago, Khan said:

I love Jack Deveraux.  I really do.  And I love Matthew Ashford.  But bringing Jack back from the dead AGAIN -- for, like, what, the 18th time? -- would be beyond insane.  Even for THIS show, where no one -- and I do mean no one -- ever stays dead.

It is for sure. I hate the constant back from the dead, because you know when one regime offs them another brings them back. We've been down this road quite a few times now. But Jack (and Tony) shouldn't have been killed in the first place so I make myself OK with how ludicrous it is they're brought back from the dead. It sort of is what it is at this point.

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

Haters can sit down.

YASSSSSS

:wub:

I like MA as Jack. He reminds me of Scott Bryce. I am glad he is returning but I agree with Khan in that no one dies on Days.....LOL. At this point with the serum anyone who died can come back alive....LOL....who knows how many were saved with that serum.....LOL

Edited by Soapsuds

4 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

At this point with the serum anyone who died can come back alive.

YES!!  DAVID BANNING IS ALIVE!!

:)