Sign in to follow this  
dio

DAYS Promo (week of June 11th)

this is actually a really cute promo... too bad they didn't do much to build up Paul/Will in the meantime. LOL

10 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Paul deserves a lot better than Sonny and Will.

Paul deserves exactly what he's getting, tbh. He stupidly continues to put himself into these situations. Fool. ZRebT4m.gif

Just now, dio said:

Paul deserves exactly what he's getting, tbh. He stupidly continues to put himself into these situations. Fool. ZRebT4m.gif

Because the show wants us to believe that Sonny and Will are the only guys he could date

3 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Because the show wants us to believe that Sonny and Will are the only guys he could date

i mean the same show wants us to buy Greg Rikaart as some irresistible sexpot... 

JL0NtqY.gif

17 hours ago, dio said:

i mean the same show wants us to buy Greg Rikaart as some irresistible sexpot... 

JL0NtqY.gif

Hahahaha

21 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

The promo's are way better than the actual episodes. Not looking forward to seeing Wilson reunite. Horita have a fresh spark to me. Wilson are played out and boring. Poor Paulie😢

Yeah, a good promo and seeing Massey shirtless:wub: is always great!

Sonny and Will are boring together. I hope there is some good twist and they keep Will and Paul together at the end.

20 hours ago, dio said:

JL0NtqY.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BORING!!! This is why soaps don't need gay characters. You have three and all they do is this crap three-way, psychosexual circus. It's boring as hell and insulting. They're never going to establish a full gay community, or even a little social circle, so it's always going to go lather, rinse and repeat.