Taoboi

Days: May 2018 Discussion Thread

Well...I'll say this much...RC tends to have eventful May Sweeps...let's see if he does now....

will-sonny-paul-fun-times-d.jpg

Or...DISCUSS!!!

Well ....

Xander, Ben and Theresa are all back so there SHOULD be some fun. Maybe not with Theresa but hopefully the other two ... and I think we finally see Jaime Lyn Bauer as Laura for an episode.

And I know it was annouced 16 years ago, but Gilles Marini still needs to debut, which is next month, June

Seriously, is this all Ron has for Chandler? His scenes with Gabi today were a snoozefest. Chandler's return got so much publicity yet its Gabby and Orange Peel that are getting all the meaty yet horrible storyline.

Edited by Soapsuds

7 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Well ....

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't know about Number 1. (did know about Number 2 and 3) I guess there will hotness running all around soon. :) 

But tbf, I like it that they continue to keep that family around given they got best resurgence in last year or the year before last SOD Best and Worst.

Edited by Taoboi

5 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

@KMan101 Christ, I forgot all about that one. 

Meanwhile, is Nadia Bjorlin back for good or does she still have a couple more maternity leaves to take onscreen? 

I think she's back for good

And I forgot about that one too so that's why I mentioned it. He's probably already long been done filming.

Edited by KMan101

So no one in charge says to Ron, "UNH UNH, you already did this DID sh!t on two soaps, and you stole it from Agnes Nixon to begin with..."

I thought yesterday's episode was decent. I liked that Chad was finally able to reunite with Abigail. I also liked seeing Ciara and Claire bury the hatchet. I think it's better if they get along instead of being at odds with each other.  And I want to see what happens with this Chloe/Theresa storyline in Mexico City. 

20 hours ago, xtr said:

I thought yesterday's episode was decent. I liked that Chad was finally able to reunite with Abigail.

Marlena: Remember Chad....Abby is in there. You have to speak to her heart. You have to tell her you love her and to come back to you and your son.

Chad: Screaming and yelling at Abby.:rolleyes:

Abby: Resurfaces......

RIDICULOUS!!    Just awful writing and acting.

20 hours ago, xtr said:

I also liked seeing Ciara and Claire bury the hatchet.

I guess I should be happy because the story sucked and them being enemies sucked too but damn it only took Maggie to show up for things to change that quickly?:lol::rolleyes::huh:

1 hour ago, VirdenEMT said:

Did I miss Roman and Anna announcing their engagement? I read it in some spoilers but haven't seen it on screen.

If Tony ever came back alive, Anna would leave skid marks on Roman before he realized Anna was gone. But...at least Carrie has her parents back together?

1 hour ago, Wendy said:

If Tony ever came back alive, Anna would leave skid marks on Roman before he realized Anna was gone. But...at least Carrie has her parents back together?

I don’t care how long he has been on the show at this point.  He is not Roman to me.  

Just now, titan1978 said:

I don’t care how long he has been on the show at this point.  He is not Roman to me.  

Funny, we were discussing this in another Days forum at PTV. Once Wayne Northrop left, Drake Hogestyn should have gotten the role back. Way too late now, what with Shawn and Belle, their spawning, and ditto with Brady and Theresa, etc. But yeah, Josh Taylor should be a returned Chris Kositchek. But I agree, even playing the character longer than Northrop and Hogestyn COMBINED...

Josh Taylor is not, has never been, and never will be Roman Brady to me.