Days Of Our Lives Renewed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once again, DAYS has been renewed, because NBC has nothing to offer in the way of an alternative.

So, on THAT note, cue the "Ron Carlivati OUT as DAYS HW!!" headline in five, four, three, two....

• Members

He tweeted a joke about still having to write for the show so as of now I don't think he's going anywhere. I don't love everything but I think he needs to stick around, there needs to less upheaval all the time behind the scenes, I'm also glad he didn't initially do a blood bath cast purge, but now it's probably time for a bit of a cast shake up more so than a behind the scenes shakeup. If Corday didn't keep rehiring hacks he fired ...

Ratings are fine so I don't see why Ron would be in jeopardy. But Corday isn't known for being smart. I'd only be fine with Ron going if Sheri took over with Ryan as a co-hw.

• Members

I think Ron needs a co-head writer to keep him focused and help balance out the canvas better.  And to tell him multiple personality stories are so 20th century.

With that said, if the show ever did get canned.. would they get enough notice to resolve everything since they film so far in advance?

Archived