Y&R: Actor Out

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked him on Lincoln Heights.  RA was miscast simply because he looks like Josh's younger brother and not his son.  AND I agree with whomever said his stories were given to Nick.  Nick will be in the middle of yet another paternity reveal (real soon).  Nick and Sharon are too old for this chit!  They are not using the 20 somethings properly.  

• Members

Y&R continues to flop miserably w/ these parent/child relationships. LIke, being realistic Noah's relationship w. Sharon should be rocky and almost an reversed child/parent dynamic BECAUSE of Sharon's bipolar disorder and he should be at odds w/ Nick (constantly) because deep down inside he blames his father for cheating on his mom/making her sick (as misguided as it is), etc. But the way they do it now where Noah actually turns to Sharon or Nick when he has problems or needs advice is dumb  and never fit for me. 

it's the same w/ Kyle/Jack - Kyle should not think of Jack as his father, and he should blame the entire Newman/Abbott family for her death. That should be a deeply rooted character issue, forever. LOL

• Members

But Noah was always the rational one to everyone's drama per when Kevin Schmidt was in the role...and sometimes you need that. He still had his share of drama, but still...

But it's all just a moot point because I get a 'we are going to kill him off' vibe from this whole report.

SMH.

• Members

Finally!  He's awful. FOJ. Such a vital role so poorly cast for so long.   I say hire Robert Scott Wilson (Ben from Days)

Now get rid of Melissa Ordway and replace with a young Anne Heche.  Imagine if Abby casting hadn't been so bad with Emmy Rylan and now Ordway.  Eileen could have had years of great story. 

Archived