Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Members

I find it absurd Paul speaks of morality yet he had Kevin a known criminal, arsonist, predator, stat rapist work by his side at the police station. So his judgement is very poor to me and I think he sucks as a detective. He should have left long ago. Detective Webber was a good cop he knew what Kevin was up to and would NOT do what Paul did and give that criminal a job at the police station??? WTF???

I mean it isn't everyday a person like Kevin who tried to kill Colleen locking her in a freezer while he torched the place with her in it..Then Kevin gets job from Paul at the police station??? Are we friggin for real??? Not to mention he was a predator and stat rapist and much more.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it weren't for TL's status - it's well-known how long he's staying - I'd have a real problem with this. It so obvious this is just an attempt to push Bacteria again.

Wasn't Christine Victor's lawyer at one point? Has Victor ever done anything against Christine? At least Paul has a legit reason (Patty) for hating Victor. I'm still trying to recall when Christine's change of heart. 

Typical soap sexism - bring icky predator Kevin back, but not the talented EH with the far more interesting legacy character with ties to so many on canvas. 

• Members

I mean when he's mad at her, he treats her like the dirt beneath his feet. I think the two chemistry between the two actors is what makes me believe in them when realistically they'd both be better off with better people. If it wouldn't ruin another one of Hilary's friendships, I could actually see her with Billy. MM and JT had some chemistry today, but MM is a chemistry magnet. I liked Hilary's honesty today, but I know she'll end up just getting destroyed by someone tomorrow.

• Members

Yes. This is at heart a problem with the writers and not the actors.  I could go for a triangle with Billy/Hillary/Devon as long as everyone gets to win at some point.  I just see so much potential for Hillary, but this show just doesn't know how to use her. It's sad because Hillary is one of the few new characters that found a place in ages, even that despite truly awful writing.  I can hardly believe she survived that pairing with Neil. 

• Members

When Adam is revealed to be alive, which we know he is. But it doesn't matter, it's clear they're not going there. 

Anyway, I'm more bummed out about the continuing Hilary bashing. Good grief from the Thursday (US) write-up, I just can't with Devon. Pair Hilary with Jack or Nick - anything is better than this ongoing humiliation. 

• Members

Good point. But that’s also why Kevin shouldn’t come back. There’s no explanation that suffices for Chloe not being around. 

That was a GAG ME scene. Devon telling Tessa she has good in her and Hilary doesn’t? WTF? Hilary’s mad3 some bombass mistakes, but I can’t think of anything in Tessa that shows goodness. She’s used or abused everyone she comes in contact with.

• Members

Devon is being used to get fans to root for Hilary cause there is nothing and  no one else to lose and use. Him and an offscreen girlfriend who pops up with no lines just so Hilary can look  pathetic and jealous.  Sad, really. Poor Bryton on Twitter trying to stop the hatred for his character over this crap writing. TPTB will finish off that Hevon fan base, yet. 

• Members

This show has become totally disjointed.  Yesterday, Billy went to Vikki's house to pick up the kids, but a few minutes later he's in the bar at Top of the Tower.  All the time Phyllis is out sleuthing, but later Billy has tucked the kid in.  Are we to believe that Chelsea bopped Sharon over the head?  If so, just moments before she was sitting with Nick having a drink.  I think the film things out of sequence and then piece the whole crap together later on.

Archived