GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nope Chris Van Etten promotion to HWer is making GH awesome. Its like watching a thrill ride. The patient 6 story is a huge umbrella i am on edge of my seat.

All i know is Pristina has a huge fanbase especially from LGBT. Only reason they went offscreen is Lexi is doing primetime.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say Ashley Jones sold Parker/Kristina way better than Lexi did, especially the kissing. I've always liked AJ, so I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but they did nothing to cement her as her own character unfortunately.

I'm enjoying Ava/Griffin.

I'll confess I like seeing Steve back.  It's basically nostalgia, since I spent so many years watching Jason and bitching about him. Not looking forward to the Jason never loses show again though.

• Members

I read the article about the actor on Michael Fairman's site, and it is a coinkydink that Chris Van Etten the actor and Chris Van Etten the co-headwriter, share the same names.  Apparently, Van Etten the actor was a marine in real-life who had his legs blown off in Afghanistan, got prosthetic legs fitted on him, and then, this brave man turned to exercise to help deal with all that happened to him.  Apparently, somehow, this led to Van Etten the actor becoming a successful underwear model for Jockey.  If the pattern of Mr. Valentini's past methods of introducing new male actors to the canvas is consistent here, there is a pretty good chance that we will be meeting Van Etten the actor, as Chet, Amy's brother, in a shirtless scene.

• Members

This was like making Paul Hornsby the Hospital Serial Killer, out of nowhere, or making Burt Ramsey a corrupt cop, all of a sudden, way back in 1987.  Goodbye Anthony Montgomery..  You  and your character had such potential and they couldn't find anything better for you to do.  I hope this charismatic actor finds much better out there.

Archived