Sign in to follow this  
ajsp35801

Y&R Actor Possible Return

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

This makes ZERO sense!  The actress who plays Tessa is gay and married to a woman, so she can lend a helping hand should "VETERAN" scribes feel they need it.  Kevin is NOT gay, and most importantly, GR is not needed in ANY capacity!  Tell me a meaty story of a guy's woman messing around with his sister.  Give me SOAP and not a damn PSA.  Did we learn nothing from that Myron TRASH on BB?  

ITA but I gathered from SSM's interview that they thought using GR was important to this story. 

KMan101   
4 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

Two weeks is two too many.

+1

When he shaded someone on twitter recently (I follow someone who liked his tweet, I don't follow him) he mentioned being "unemployed" so that gave me hope he wasn't truly back at Y&R. Guess he's not. I'm sorry he's unemployed but Kevin should have been axed a very very long time ago.

WHY is he even "needed" for two weeks though?

Edited by KMan101

34 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

+1

When he shaded someone on twitter recently (I follow someone who liked his tweet, I don't follow him) he mentioned being "unemployed" so that gave me hope he wasn't truly back at Y&R. Guess he's not. I'm sorry he's unemployed but Kevin should have been axed a very very long time ago.

WHY is he even "needed" for two weeks though?

Because they need his input on a lesbian story even tho Cate Fairbanks (Tessa) is a lesbian and married.  

KMan101   
2 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Because they need his input on a lesbian story even tho Cate Fairbanks (Tessa) is a lesbian and married.  

:lol:

Ridiculous

4 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Jeez, if they brought anyone back - it should've been EH! Hello, she knows all about hot lesbian soap pairings! 

I can see the Kevin-centric dialogue with Cassiah:

Mariah: "You remember when we hooked up and we both agreed it was awful."

Kevin: "Yeah, obviously it was because of your repressed lesbian tendencies. We know it definitely wasn't about me. I'm a virile heterosexual man. Ask Lily, Jana and Chloe. They all came back for more of my Chipmunk nuts." 

Edited by edgeofnik

6 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

Jeez, if they brought anyone back - it should've been EH! Hello, she knows all about hot lesbian soap pairings! 

Kevin: "Yeah, obviously it was because of your repressed lesbian tendencies. We know it definitely wasn't about me. I'm a virile heterosexual man. Ask Lily, Jana and Chloe. They all came back for more of my Chipmunk nuts." 

Image result for laughing hysterically

KMan101   
26 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Image result for laughing hysterically

+1

35 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

I was so happy when I read an article his appearance is limited.

I wish not at all but I will take 2 week then he will be gone. I wanted him gone for years and felt it was way way too much to bring him back at the expense of Lily and Colleen.

Cat   
On 14/09/2017 at 3:26 PM, ChitHappens said:

On 14/09/2017 at 8:23 PM, edgeofnik said:

You guys!  :lol::lol::lol: NEVER STOP.