Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ajsp35801

Y&R Actor Possible Return

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

 

This makes ZERO sense!  The actress who plays Tessa is gay and married to a woman, so she can lend a helping hand should "VETERAN" scribes feel they need it.  Kevin is NOT gay, and most importantly, GR is not needed in ANY capacity!  Tell me a meaty story of a guy's woman messing around with his sister.  Give me SOAP and not a damn PSA.  Did we learn nothing from that Myron TRASH on BB?  

 

ITA but I gathered from SSM's interview that they thought using GR was important to this story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   
4 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

Two weeks is two too many.

 

+1

 

When he shaded someone on twitter recently (I follow someone who liked his tweet, I don't follow him) he mentioned being "unemployed" so that gave me hope he wasn't truly back at Y&R. Guess he's not. I'm sorry he's unemployed but Kevin should have been axed a very very long time ago.

 

WHY is he even "needed" for two weeks though?

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

+1

 

When he shaded someone on twitter recently (I follow someone who liked his tweet, I don't follow him) he mentioned being "unemployed" so that gave me hope he wasn't truly back at Y&R. Guess he's not. I'm sorry he's unemployed but Kevin should have been axed a very very long time ago.

 

WHY is he even "needed" for two weeks though?

 

Because they need his input on a lesbian story even tho Cate Fairbanks (Tessa) is a lesbian and married.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   
2 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Because they need his input on a lesbian story even tho Cate Fairbanks (Tessa) is a lesbian and married.  

:lol:

 

Ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Because they need his input on a lesbian story even tho Cate Fairbanks (Tessa) is a lesbian and married.  

 

Jeez, if they brought anyone back - it should've been EH! Hello, she knows all about hot lesbian soap pairings! 

 

I can see the Kevin-centric dialogue with Cassiah:

 

Mariah: "You remember when we hooked up and we both agreed it was awful."

Kevin: "Yeah, obviously it was because of your repressed lesbian tendencies. We know it definitely wasn't about me. I'm a virile heterosexual man. Ask Lily, Jana and Chloe. They all came back for more of my Chipmunk nuts." 

Edited by edgeofnik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

 

Jeez, if they brought anyone back - it should've been EH! Hello, she knows all about hot lesbian soap pairings! 

 

I can see the Kevin-centric dialogue with Cassiah:

 

Mariah: "You remember when we hooked up and we both agreed it was awful."

Kevin: "Yeah, obviously it was because of your repressed lesbian tendencies. We know it definitely wasn't about me. I'm a virile heterosexual man. Ask Lily, Jana and Chloe. They all came back for more of my Chipmunk nuts." 

 

Image result for laughing hysterically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   
26 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Image result for laughing hysterically

 

+1

35 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

 

Jeez, if they brought anyone back - it should've been EH! Hello, she knows all about hot lesbian soap pairings! 

 

I can see the Kevin-centric dialogue with Cassiah:

 

Mariah: "You remember when we hooked up and we both agreed it was awful."

Kevin: "Yeah, obviously it was because of your repressed lesbian tendencies. We know it definitely wasn't about me. I'm a virile heterosexual man. Ask Lily, Jana and Chloe. They all came back for more of my Chipmunk nuts." 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so happy when I read an article his appearance is limited.

 

I wish not at all but I will take 2 week then he will be gone. I wanted him gone for years and felt it was way way too much to bring him back at the expense of Lily and Colleen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cat   
On 14/09/2017 at 3:26 PM, ChitHappens said:

 

Because they need his input on a lesbian story even tho Cate Fairbanks (Tessa) is a lesbian and married.  

 

On 14/09/2017 at 8:23 PM, edgeofnik said:

 

Jeez, if they brought anyone back - it should've been EH! Hello, she knows all about hot lesbian soap pairings! 

 

I can see the Kevin-centric dialogue with Cassiah:

 

Mariah: "You remember when we hooked up and we both agreed it was awful."

Kevin: "Yeah, obviously it was because of your repressed lesbian tendencies. We know it definitely wasn't about me. I'm a virile heterosexual man. Ask Lily, Jana and Chloe. They all came back for more of my Chipmunk nuts." 

 

You guys!  :lol::lol::lol: NEVER STOP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×