GH: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got to say, Laura and Spencer have a marvelous chemistry and rapport. Laura's "we're working on that" was actually very funny, as well as that wonderful: "Sassy! He's so sassy!" moment between Laura and Sonny, that is one of the only times I've ever watched that I liked Sonny. It felt like such a natural moment. I liked the stuff with Scotty too.

It's always lovely to see Vernee Watson. Such a wonderful actress.

I did not expect to tune in and find Ava burned to a crisp. The stuff with Kiki and Josslyn would be so much better if not handled by those actresses. 

• Members

Ugh. Why is he back? I have a few episodes still on the DVR and not super compelled to watch them ...

It's like when people talk on cell phones and you can see the menu and apps and know they aren't talking to anyone ... LOL or when they're drinking empty cups of coffee in those to-go cups ...

• Members

I was thinking the exact same thing! He's literally banging on the keyboard while his eyes dart back and forth. He cleaned up an image with a few punches to the keyboard!

The empty coffee cups have got to be one of my biggest pet peeves in TV/films. When Amy was on the phone, it looked like one of those fake screen the phones have in the store lmao

• Members

SVU: They should know better to sit empty paper cups down with care because if they are empty, you will know it when the cups hit the surface. No one EVER brought this to MH's attention.  

GH: Carly is sitting on the couch supposedly drinking coffee but stirs it first.  You can CLEARLY hear the stir stick hit the walls of the cup, which means the cup is empty.  Not one person caught that.  It was so damn awful.  

Empty coffee cups are a huge peeve of mine.  

She is and about to burst, and GH not even making attempts to hide it.  

• Members

Yep, she is, but Lulu is not, which is what had me so confused initially... she's literally in shots with a belly out to there and she's not supposed to be pregnant! 

Yes, the sound those cups make when empty gives it away, apart from how the cups are handled. It. drives. me. nuts. Crazy.

• Members

Yep. Of course the average person probably doesn't notice these things, but if the show had better writing, lighting and interesting things going on we wouldn't notice the poor production values ...

LOL. I can't get over how pregnant she looks (I mean, obviously she is but it's like they don't even care to hide it really). I still can't get past that hideous Nurse's Ball outfit they put her in.

Archived