Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is hypocritical. To be fair no one on soaps has a stone to throw at anyone else really but they need to come up with drama somehow LOL. Lauren doesn't want Sharon and Scott yet she couldn't wait to shove Scott on top of Phyllis.

• Members

The thing about this sexual harassment SL is that it feels like the writers have done their job researching legal matters or may have hired a consultant - just like they used to in the past. I. LOVE. it.

Lauren is no one to judge, however this is a soap and you've got to be hypocritical to get 250+ shows a year, so the explanation they gave was enough for me. I just wish they would finally pit Lauren against FauxPhyllis, I cannot stand their stupid friendship.

Scott needs to be recast with an actor who looks more defenseless than this one IMHO. This guy looks too manly, I've always imagined Scotty as a delicate flower lol.

Graham is not happening, in my book. I think he has no charisma. I can't picture him with anyone. He does look good, though.

• Members

I understand what you are saying about Scott. I would expect someone with a "softer look". A nice clean-cut guy. I would rather see this actor as Phillip IV as I have said a number of times.

I wouldn't expect Graham to become the new Brad or Victor, but at this point Ashley could benefit from a more normal, quiet relationship with a secondary character. No need for a big story with another soap veteran like Peter Reckell or Robert Newman that would flop in a few months, as far as I am concerned. 

• Members

But...didn't Phyl live there before it was Summer's?  And wasn't there a period of time when Daniel lived there too?  She was there because at the time, Phyllis and Jack were fuckin.  At least, that's my recollection.

Archived