original release date: Wednesday, September 30, 2026 (#379) | writers: Michael Montgomery, G. Fulton Ponder | director: Steven Williford
Thoughts:
My poor Vanessa. She looks traumatised. The poor dear.
As outwardly calm and understanding as Dani is right now... I know she is about to go off on Bill.
Not Hayley wishing she could poison Dana. Sweetheart, it did not go well when you did it to Bill. I doubt Dana would be another worthwhile try.
Bite-sized bitch? Another Dani-ism that really trickled down into Naomi... proving that they are mother-daughter.
A solution to her problem? Dana, you have your own problems you still need some solutions to.
Marco left Vanessa alone. Damn. I have a feeling he is going to be FIRED! Hilarious. But omg, poor Vanessa. I feel so bad for what she went through.
G'damn Joey... that was a powerful "EVERYONE!" Damn.
Oh snap... is Dana about to turn Hayley onto Lionel over Bill? That could be a... twist. Oh, it is for access to the country club. Interesting.
Hayley... you could eat the Andes candy, but that is all you deserve to eat.
I know that Dani understands what is going on, but she brings up a very good point ⏤ how is Bill going to keep Hayley on a leash? Even if he gives her everything she wants, what is going to stop her from continuing on?
I mean, I understand what you are trying to do, Chelsea; however, you did assault Hayley first by throwing the drink on her. You initiated the alteration. I would tread carefully.
Good on Nicole for standing up to Joey in defence of Vanessa. I am glad that she is not afraid to go toe-to-toe with Joey. That fire is needed in Vanessa's life more, and I hope Nicole does not back down any time soon.
That poor pillow having to be defiled by the child bride's shrieks.
Just as I called it... Chelsea provoked Hayley, so she is at fault. I called it.
Solid advice from Ted to Andre, and I hope that Andre does listen to him. Talk to Dani sooner than later.
Heather... you sly dog. Joey will find you. And it will not be pretty. At all.
Notes:
A very nice mix of characters and storylines in today's episode. I thoroughly enjoyed it. So, so much!
By
Liberty City ·
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.