GH: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Robin got kidnapped once more. Olivia had her chained in the basement of the hospital and wanted her to revive Duke. So when Olivia wanted Robin to use Helena's old lab from the 80s (the machines sure looked the part) she took her there while Robin was still chained to her. Robin must be so numb to all of this by now LOL she handles it with a shrug of the shoulders

Nora was NEVER a Todd apologist. I know Carl has some ... strong views on certain things like this, but I don't think this to ever be the case. So it's why I'm questioning, like Slick, why she's handling this case. I don't think Nora would actually accept the case. She'd represent Laura and Lulu before Valentin anyday. JMO.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got to watch live for the first time in forever today. WTF is this crap with Olivia wanting to bring Duke back from only a strand of his hair and some old ass machines? The hell?

Loved seeing Nora but did they really bring her on for Valentin? Gross.

Franco the parking garage attendant... why is he still on this show again?

• Members

Franco's on the show because he's played by Roger Howarth, so thanks Frank. At least he was a tad toned down. Today just proved how utterly useless and pointless he is. Same goes for Finn and Nina and Valentin and Hayden and the list goes on ...

• Members

I love Nora, but she would not represent Valentin. I'm worried she will be wasted on GH.

I wouldn't normally want more OLTL characters on GH but I would love for Bo to join Nora on the show. They are one of my all time favorite couple EVER!

• Members

Just admit you want everyone from OLTL on the fuckin' show, John.

Let's not waste time with a series of 20-30 posts over a series of months where you pretend to bash Valentini while wondering how many OLTLers they can add. Just admit it and get it over with. I'm tired, Jesus.

So Olivia J wants Duke's soul to enter Griffin body? The only saving grace of this lunacy was a shirtless Matt Cohen. Anna & Olivia's reunion after nearly 30 yrs should've been better than this. Anna & Olivia's fight scenes look like a bad parody. A skilled spy like Anna can't kick a chubby Olivia J butt. I did like them using classic clips during the fight.

Archived