Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm struggling with this show again. January was better. Where are characters like Hilary, Devon, Mariah, Sharon, Kevin, Chloe, Abby, Nick, Chelsea. Even though I complain about all of those people I'd rather see some balance then see the same 5 people for weeks. I'm sick to [!@#$%^&*] death of Billy and Victoria. 

• Members

so much dislike.  To each their own.  I find myself more intrigued with the show, and cannot wait to come home and watch it.  I like Colin, and I am enjoying Jill's story.  The whole hostage thing is just okay.  I don't think it is needed to bring Scott back.  I thought little Johnny was cute.  I don't think that whole part was needed at all.  Overall though, I find myself less everyday fast forwarding like I was under Pratt.  

• Members

No....it's their son Johnny.

Billy to Johnny: Now Johnny why did you push her down.

Johnny: Grinning

Victoria to Billy: Pointing at Billy to continue the conversation since she couldn't get him to talk.

Billy to Johnny: Now why did you push her down

Really????????

• Members

I truly am barely watching, the ratings are showing it. Is everyone a housewife still...or are the people working from home (I am working from home).    Y&R is now below Guiding Light and World Turns Levels for 18-49 Women, but they're doing really really awesome.  They're fine.  They're GREAT.  If people post and it's negative, maybe they should listen.  Hell, I'm old and know nothing.  So ignore me.  You've got MILLIONS of 11 to 18 year old girls tuning in every day. (SARCASM)

• Members

The ratings are fine. Week by week trends are rarely based on what is on screen that week. To see trends for that it takes time. Also, Y&R is falling at a similar rate as all of CBS primetime. With DVR and internet streaming everything is down. You can't compare it to Guiding Light or ATWT...

Archived