B&B: Big casting news!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a real shame that KM and RE have been sidelined. Re: Spectra - Just revive Aly - we never saw anything that happened beyond the roadside. Bring back Macy on top of it. I'd like to get excited about it, but Brad's history suggests this will be a February sweep scene gobbler, paused during the March anniversary episodes in OZ and back to Liam/Steffy having sex every third episode, while whining about Quinn and WyNot as foreplay. 

• Members

Thank you Sheilaforever! I'm sorry, while i get this is suppose to be a nostalgia kick to a lot of people, with the way things have been Bradley is totally incapable in introducing a major family, when he can't even write for half the people on his show...

• Members

The way I approach B&B is: it can churn out 6 months of amazing and riveting storytelling every couple of years. Then it's dull, slow and unwatchable for a while. I'm expecting the show to be energized again thanks to this move. I am going to reprise watching. But I know perfectly well it won't last.

• Members

Why not bring Bobbie Eakes back as this Sally's mother (that left her to be raised with her grandmother)? That'd make her Macy's sister, right? Change her hair and style a little but bring her on. This would be a way to throw Thorne in as well...being caught off guard by how much she's like Macy. I'd rather see this group coming on than the Spencers/Quinn. (And I say this as a big Rena Sofer fan...but Quinn is getting boring.)

• Members

Is Macy really dead though? We never saw her death scenes.

I wish they'd get original Kristen back. I am glad they are taking Zende...bye...never cared for the actor and its a shame Nicole was stuck with him. The actress should've had a better story line. I guess Maya just disappears....LOL

• Members

Oh, I guess this Sally's mother would actually be Macy's cousin not sister as I first thought. See, I'm confused already by everyone at once. Wouldn't Brooke and Quinn just go nuts if it was revealed that Deacon knew where Macy was all this time and kept her hidden for some health reasons? :-)

Archived