Happy 1 year to Jean and Shelly at GH. Happy 1 Yr Smarttv.

• Members

On July 24th 2015 Jean and Shelly were named the new co head writers for GH.  At the time many GH fans were vocal and frusturated with what the show had become under Ron Carlivati. We GH fans all we wanted was a better GH. Boy little did we know what a treat we were in for. These two ladies had a vision and that vision was smartv. Smarttv is the kind of show that pushes the boundaries, meant for cabletv and excites the pysche. All of that came on GH with improved female characterizations, complex dialogue, vets front and center, history being respected a show that shows what modern soap is today. I just am so thrilled to be able to write this and thanks to all of you who championed a better GH. From the bottom of my heart i am just in tears Happy 1 year to these fabulous women and happy 1 year to smarttv.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A horrible year filled with dull and boring stories. A slew of newbies added on for no reason.Jelly have no vision everything they write is generic, predictable and soulless. All the GH woman are weak and defined by a man. The drudgery at the Cassadine island, The Julexis domestic abuse saga, The Nathan/Maxie/Smurfette triangle, The Morgan/Kiki/Dillon. Carlos has a twin bro this is the crap Jelly came up with.

• Members

What show are you watching? They Had Genie Francis on contract since October and just gave her a story but they focus on Nina, Franco, Carlos, Julian. no Thanks. Im glad Genie is working more but Im not sure it will last

Archived