May 30 - June 3, 2016: Y&R Up For The Week

Toups

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

12,000 more viewers tuned in to torture themselves with Days of Our Lives?  Wow.  This show has never been lower in quality.  The stories get more awful by the day. Characters are pointless.  So sad.

I give Pratt through the end two year cycle before he goes in Nov. Which means we'd have to sit through this crap until Jan.  But he could go sooner.  

GH is actually the only watchable show right now of the three hour long shows.  

• Members

No way. Everyone on days has lost their moral compass. Hope, Rafe, Aiden, Abby, Chase, Joey and the list goes on. Now he's repeating the Nick in the river plot with Kate/Deimos.  This period on days is Griffith's worst stint as head writer of any soap he's done.  It's beyond dark, depressing, completely unwatchable except for the Jenn and Hope special episodes which were brilliantly scripted by departed writer, Salmons.  It's true that GH has had their share of criminals as main characters, but Jelly has made an attempt to bring to the fore characters with a moral compass.  They do need to get rid of Julian and retire Alex as a character. She's ruined and his character is bizarre. We're supposed to root for him now that he's stabbed Carlos.  GH is still too focused on horrid criminals but it's better than under Guza and Carlivati.

• Members

GH is uneven but they are trying and I give them credit. Putting Laura and Kevin together is fun and has potential.  The hospital drama is dumb so far but they put Monica in charge and I like Dr. Mays.  They need to get rid of Perry Shen, the actress playing Liesel. She's still too over the top and not in a good way.  I actually liked Dillon and Kiki for the first time ever.  They actually do have chemistry and she's improved.  I think they need to make her a bit darker, goth.  I liked the dark circles under eyes. She's Ava's daughter; she needs to be layered. Dillon is the goffy do goody...  Still can't stand Emmy Rylan as Lulu although I like the actress.  I say bring back Jeff Webber and Sarah Webber  (Michael Knight and Ally Sweeney) and get a big hospital story going.  

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived