Y&R Casting

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did I really just read the words "Chrishell Stause" and "Y&R" in the same sentence? Ugh. UGH. 

Also, can we PLEASE stop dropping a new thread with a random link with no explanation or anything? I know there's a mad rush to be the one to make the thread, but God, some decorum, please! :lol: 

• Members

Not shocked. I knew in due time Justin & Melissa would get Chrishell a part on Y&R. 

I know CS is happy b/c I remember her saying on Soapography that she always dreamed of being on Y&R. I always wanted her to be on Y&R as she had the looks, so I am OK with it; however, once again, with the long history of this show at this stage of the genre must these writers insist on creating newbies? There are a plethora of legacy characters she could've been cast as but w/e. 

Kudos to Chrishell.

• Members

Actors have been switching soaps for years now but at this point it doesn't matter considering how shitty the soaps remaining are.

I know…IMO a step down….Jason Shane Scott wasn't even working …and Id take Justin over Jason every time. Jason does nothing for me in the looks department.

Ouch….LOL

• Members

speaking of, how has no soap snatched up Lindsay Hartley? She's beautiful and can act circles around any younger actress on any soap currently, meanwhile... nothing. 

anyway, this should be a mess. LOL 

Archived