Sign in to follow this  
frequentsoapfan

CBS Not Safe for Daytime

For something Not Safe for Daytime I found it too tame! Not safe for CBS Daytime would be getting a decent love story and sex scene out of Y&R's Kyle [!@#$%^&*] Fen Baldwin. 

They also posted a video of Steve Burton and Josh Morrow playing a game where one of them was wearing earphones while the other spoke. They had to guess what the other was saying. That is such a party game, how is that NSFD? 

For something Not Safe for Daytime I found it too tame! Not safe for CBS Daytime would be getting a decent love story and sex scene out of Y&R's Kyle [!@#$%^&*] Fen Baldwin. 

I'd see that and include Noah Newman too

I'm just wondering how many times FV has watched this?

He probably got his jollies lol

Especially with yesterday's episode too…LOL

I wonder how long before he tries to get PF to join GH lol. I mean PF is the type of non actor he likes ;)

I'm just wondering how many times FV has watched this?

He probably got his jollies lol

Especially with yesterday's episode too…LOL

I wonder how long before he tries to get PF to join GH lol. I mean PF is the type of non actor he likes ;)

I didn't know how buff PF was. He was on the Talk and they showed pics of his trip to Hawaii and he looks nothing like he does on B&B. Although its been a while since BB had him without his attire. PF has a unique look to him. I wonder what his heritage is? He does nothing for me as an actor. B&B has never gotten the role of Thomas correctly. The role has always been miscast IMO.

Sign in to follow this