Y&R April Spoilers

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, they did. I've been getting the sense that there is a lot of rewriting going on during the past few weeks on certain stories. This one is most obvious - with Dylan 'secretly' seeing Patty off-screen, the whole Shawn story, etc.

Re: Mariah - please give CG a worthy screen partner. 

And what a mess with Luca's storylines - Marissa, Newman Enterprises, giving the evidence to Billy re: Marco, which interestingly was completely omitted from the trial, Jabot, now not-Jabot, etc. For goodness sake, he has made HK tolerable! 

• Members

Yep I looked back at the ones I did post last month and remember that. I've usually have found the spoilers from Soapdom alright for years now but lately they have been unreliable or in some cases spoiling months before something does happen i.e. trying to spoil Avery's exit and  Neil and Hilary two months before the story actually began. There was a time in late 2011/early 2012 when MAB claimed to be writing the Soapdom spoilers herself but I doubt that idiocracy occurs these days.  

If you or anyone can find a more viable site let me know, I'll share spoilers from them instead. I usually get a kick out of how Soapdom's spoilers are badly written in the first place  something more intellectual would be nice too. Not to mention @rlj the spoilers hinted at Neil and Leslie when Leslie simply back back to to town to defend Noah. WTF? 

As for Patty I think I had just read here on this board that Haiduk was out sick or on medical leave so they were either rewriting it or stagnating/buying time until she was well enough to come back 

• Members

SH (Patty) taped a couple of eps two weeks ago for late April/early May sweeps, I presume to interact with Sharon or Sage.

I don't hank there is rewriting, I think Soapdom is just wrong, and posting spec more than actual spoilers, the below ones are majority wrong

• Members

i don't understand why they're not doing Billy/Mariah w/ this Billy recast... it would make sense, too. She works closely with PassKey and seems too old emotionally (she's been through so much...) for the majority of the male cast, while at the same time Billy is supposed to be an immature character, so... yeah. Billy+Phyl is BORING. -__-

• Members

There's nothing wrong with Mariah beside the fact that now Natalie has been given her snarky lines. She's not a Barbie doll, so UpChuck can't be bothered. They should have had her go after Kyle, not the reformed pedophile that's 20 years older than her...

• Members

Gotcha! I see how looking back they are about as bad as the very speculative Celebrity Dirty Laundry ones(which are actually banned here at SON!) rather than real spoilers. Sharon's baby stolen? When the hell did this happen lol? I remember back with the hotel fire spoilers calling for people to die and nobody did, guess we may just have to rely on official spoilers from a more accurate, official source, Like I said I knew MAB claimed to write the Soapdom spoilers herself back in the day but nowadays it is falling in line with CDL and other gossip sites. 

• Members

boy I think I remember some of MAB's garbage known as spoilers.....I still get a kick out of when she referred to one summer as having "sensational storytelling" Packed with fetuses in the fireplace,doppelgangers,drag queens, people jumping off planes, women getting pushed off ambulances.....need I go on?

Archived