Blind Items-March 12, 2016

• Members

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/03/daytime-soap-opera-blind-item-report.html

1. One show is close to casting a new role that will spell trouble for a popular duo.

2. Rumor has it that this back-burnered fave is finally in line for a big story, set to kick off in early summer.

3. There's some friction on one soap between its leading lady and leading ingenue, and setsiders are noticing the escalating tension between the two.

4. One young former soap actor has radically changed his appearance, hoping it will land him a more mature role on another show.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is she in any scenes with a "leading ingenue," which imply actor is under 25? It seems to me this must be an on-screen mother-daughter. I'd have guessed Hope-Ciara, but Ciara is hardly leading. 

These are pretty bad 'blind items." I mean, #1 and #2 happen all the time.

#4. Um, who cares if former soap star. As @quartermainefan noted, that could be anyone and that change is not unusual.

• Members

#4 is maybe Jay Kenneth Johnson...those pics of him recently! But what role he hopes to land looking bloated, greasy and puffy when he used to be so beautiful is beyond me. When god gives you a jawline like his you do not cover it up with a beard.

Archived