Daily Hotness

YRBB
Message added by Errol,

When posting, please indicate the name of the person(s) in the photo(s) and, where available, credit the photographer(s).

Embeds from Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter) or another social media plaform is preferred due to potential copyright.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Over the Christmas holidays, I chatted with a friend who is wont to ask thought-provoking, if silly, questions.

Lamenting the lack of good, available men in real life, she asked me what character(s) from television I would choose to have a romantic relationship with, or even marry.

I initially scoffed at the question, because of course it's absurd and pointless to fantasize about things which can never actually happen, and yet...since she brought up the subject, I have been asking myself:

WHAT CHARACTER(S) FROM MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS WOULD I CONSIDER GOOD BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND MATERIAL?

(Don't judge me; I freely admit I am nuts!)

Romance comes much easier to characters on television than it does in real life, and there are many wonderful guys from the TV universe whom I would eagerly put on my fantasy-husband list.

The only problem is narrowing it down to a single choice! (Although since this is all fantasy anyway, who says I must be limited to just one, LOL? There ARE seven days in a week!)

Now I am dithering over whom to choose from among Wolfgang, Lito, and Will. Like you, I find it impossible to make a decision. I would be thrilled, and very lucky, to land any one of them!

I will have to sit myself down and give this more serious thought!

Edited by vetsoapfan

• Members

I am tempted to start a new thread in the general forum, asking other SON members' whom their fantasy soap husbands would be. I wonder if certain characters would be atop many posters' lists.

I am closer to making my final Sense8 decision, and will notify you when I do.  

• Members

He can drop his pants anytime and anywhere he likes.

And YRBB, I think I have made my final selection among the Sense8 hotties. You may be relieved to hear (LOL) that Lito is yours free and clear, because I have narrowed down my choices to Wolfgang and Will...with Wolfgang the probable winner, thanks to this hot video.

Edited by vetsoapfan