Daily Hotness

YRBB
Message added by Errol,

When posting, please indicate the name of the person(s) in the photo(s) and, where available, credit the photographer(s).

Embeds from Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter) or another social media plaform is preferred due to potential copyright.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Webmaster

Here's the thing. Who are these people? Ya'll never name them. LOL.

BTW, I literally had to add some custom code to the forum due to this thread and others like it because the G monster flagged it for being too much for a *** ed class. Hence why unregistered people can't see any pictures without logging in first. Not sure if anyone knew about that. 

• Webmaster

No, there's no issue in that regard at all. The server can handle size (pun intended, lmfao). Heck, the community has gotten flagged for Deidre Hall's bust in one member's signature and another member had a pic of Wonder Woman lying down with someone (I think Superman) as their avatar and it looked like cleavage in its small size. G monster still flagged it. I just request manual reviews. But that's been mostly non-existent these days due to adding that line of code I mentioned. Keep posting like you usually do. I was just wondering who the heck some of these people were. LOL.

Who noticed the turtle? LOL

Thanks.

• Webmaster

Sly, the annoying band manager. Always liked him on that show and was surprised to see his IMDb didn't have more on it. And that he didn't even join a soap. He'd of made a great addition back then.

EDIT: Never mind. He appeared in an episode of "GH" in 1997.