GH: Casting new leading man

• Members

GH has revised the casting notice it sent out last week for a "bonafide leading man." The show is now considering "authentic British & Australian actors" for the part described as "Caucasian, 32-37, very sexy, dynamic and charismatic."

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-casts-wider-net-new-role

I'm thinking Robert and Anna's son?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably. I think they do blanket screen tests but to me, this "revision" may indicate they secured the return of Tristan Rogers and are now going to bring on someone to play his and Anna's son. Just a thought. I don't think they're ever looking for specific characters to cast, as it seems to change on a dime based on other actors that are coming and going.

• Members

I don't know their history but some seem to think it's possible. Did she miscarry a child of theirs at some point? That's likely where the idea is coming from. It was long-rumored they were eventually going to reveal Nathan was their son, I think that's the reason they left dangling the fact that Obrecht knows who Nathan's father, they weren't sure which direction they were going to go with it. But again, I have no proof of this, just long-standing rumors.

Archived