GH Hiring

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, why isn't he Tommy Hardy? I had heard RC was thinking of casting the character. Lawd the show continues to find new ways to shoot itself in the foot.

And of course we can't have nice things like Finola Hughes and Jon Lindstrom sharing scenes together more than one time before she's shuffled off onto another newbie. I mean, the only person she even interacts with now is Vinessa Antoine so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but SIGH.

• Members

True but they could've at least tried to cast an actor in the younger age range then to play Tommy, who could've been Anna's therapist. At least it would've been a character we cared for! 

It really does. I feel like at this point in the game, the remaining four soaps need to stop bringing on characters with no ties and start bringing back people that fans care about to some degree. This obsession with writers wanting to put their mark on these shows via a new family is played out. It usually goes bad and the families are phased out 3 years (after their inception) tops. 

And I would've been fine with Kevin being Anna's therapist. But I would've been more interested in Tommy being Anna's therapist b/c it would've led to Tommy being in Jordan's orbit (via Anna), thus leading to a new romance for Jordan and giving Liz more family on the canvas. But of course that won't happen. :rolleyes:

Archived