Y&R September 2015 Discussion

• Members

Not entirely, because they haven't told us. I get the impression that Adam somehow helped get Ian out of prison. Periodically Adam makes empty threats to send Ian back to prison. Now they are aiming to take down Victor with this Paragon virus. Much to all of our surprise Ian is double crossing Adam and dragging the Abbots into the mess. 

I'm starting to feel like the bad guy for wanting my soaps to just make a little bit of sense.  Are we really supposed to buy that Ian is a computer genius able to outwit the computer experts that Newman could hire? That a shipping division could be sold out from Victor completely online and bought by Billy within a day?  No one at the helm cares enough to make this [!@#$%^&*] even slightly believable.  

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since Hilary has been in a coma for the entirety of her stay with Neil, he could just dump her back on the beach or at a hospital emergency room and no one would ever know that he had been keeping her.  They really need to end this terrible storyline.  It's ridiculous and making everyone look bad. Today Devon punched some guy for no legitimate reason.  He's such a douche.  The whole show today was bad imo, the whole week actually with a couple of bright spots.  Ian always works his scenes so they're at least mildly entertaining.  I don't know what the hell Sharon is doing in a mental hospital, waiting for a miracle or some immaculate conception?  Whatever, the actress that plays Patty always brings it even if the storyline is terrible. Come to think of it she's never had a good storyline that I've seen.  Kind of a waste of a good actress.  I thought the scenes between Michale and Lauren were poorly written and acted with Lauren looking like she's desperate to get Michael back and he's not that into her.  Looks like CLB has checked out.  Can't say as I blame him.  What kind of loser is Gwen that she would want to have anything to do with Neil or any of the Winter's after the way they have used her in the past.  Now she's falling in love with Neil?  She must be an idiot or desperate.  Not a good look either way.  Marissa and Luca have good chemistry but I don't see where they're storyline is going.  Is Luca just there to piss off Noah?  Are we supposed to believe that Marissa has fallen deeply in love with Noah in the week she's been in GC?  Not buying it.  The guy that plays Noah doesn't help either.  He's a very mediocre actor.  Hope next week is better.

• Members

Add to that is the apparent fact Phyllis is clueless as to Ian's identity.  WTF?  You aren't the bad guy, UpChuck's Y&R is a sloppy mess.  And not in a good way. 

Wasn't there a period of time that Hilary was awake, when she was alone?  It's not clear to me if she knows what Neil has done or not.  There's no way that TIIC are going to be able to explain WHY Neil did this - a rational explanation.  This entire premise doesn't make sense.  Getting her off the island makes even less sense.  And the fact Neil is behind this is the just insulting.  Some local dude should be nursing her back to health right now, ON THE ISLAND.  When MM comes back, have the guy help her get home.  Still dramatic, less bullshit premise.  Gwen is pointless.  And pathetic.  So is her never-heard-of sister.  Once Neil is exposed - or this storyline is over - they will be gone.

The show hasn't been good that last few weeks.  I'm barely watching.

• Members

Today sucked.  JH couldn't even keep me entertained.  I don't get why they had to bring Adam into this shitty story at all.  At least Sag wasn't on.

Gwen creeping around Genoa City is just juvenile, lazy writing.  

Lock up Victoria and Abby until we can get good recasts for both of them.  lol.  They barely touch the Popo and get sent to jail.  Puhleeeeaase.

GT looked fabulous today.  

• Members

JH hasn't been entertaining in a long time. The story he is involved in is just horrible and I agree he shouldn't have been the one behind it. After seeing today's show it looks like Marco is back…..this show is just a hot mess.

At least someone finally knows the truth but I am sure Neil will do something to Gwen before she gets a chance to tell everyone what he has done. This story really hasn't had any build up to it. The story has just ruined Neil even further. I wouldn't care if he was written off the show.

• Members

Neil is ruined, you're right about that.  Since Gwen is a "C" character (at best), I'm sure they've written something else out of character for him to do about it.   

I suppose it's good someone found out what he's up to, but it should have been someone significant, that could (somehow) pull Neil outta this mess.

I really really hope Marco isn't back.  Having Ian and Patty's crazy ass in town is enough.  

• Members

Poor JH is in a role where he's been stuck in a holding pattern for too long. 

I know Traci/Lauren have made peace, but would she really give her the votes over Abby  or Ashley?   I don't think so...

At least UpChuck  mentioned her.

Please register in order to view this content

3 eps and out????

Archived