Sign in to follow this  
Toups

August 3-7, 2015: GH Hits New Low in Women 18-49 Demo

If this isn't a sign to get rid of Todd and Phyllis, I don't know what is!

:lol:

But you know that ain't happening now that Jean holds the poison pen now too. She loves Roger Howarth, and we all saw that from how she over utilized him on ATWT. I can picture her dusting off her old Paul/Meg stories for Nina/Franco. 

Actually, from what I'm reading on Twitter, in 2016, they may be revisiting Francly.  FrankenFuck and NinUGH crashed and burned quickly, and CarScum can end yesterday.  If written correctly, I'd back Francly 2.0 with every fiber of my being.  LW and Howarth were a winning combo (HUSH Vee).  

Isnt Stafford pregnant? We're stuck with her for another year.

No.  She's using a surrogate.  But NinUGH needs to go yesterday, and I think some of the newbie funds should be used for PT promotion showing these characters leaving.  

Get rid of Nina now I called it months ago the Nina pimping is killing the ratings. Stafford really bombed here. Don't worry guys our fairy godmother and smart tv is on the way. Maurice Bensrd has said the quality of the scripts have gone way up since Jelly took over.  GH isn't getting cancelled people it's about to enter it's best most complex psychological writing u have seen. Go Jelly.

Get rid of Nina now I called it months ago the Nina pimping is killing the ratings. Stafford really bombed here. Don't worry guys our fairy godmother and smart tv is on the way. Maurice Bensrd has said the quality of the scripts have gone way up since Jelly took over.  GH isn't getting cancelled people it's about to enter it's best most complex psychological writing u have seen. Go Jelly.

For Mo, better scripts means he's in all of them.  He's hardly an authority and can't remember his damn lines for sh!t!  

Don't worry guys our fairy godmother and smart tv is on the way. Maurice Bensrd has said the quality of the scripts have gone way up since Jelly took over. 

The scripts he's seeing now are still Carlivati's.  It's way too early for them to be taping Jelly's material. 

Can we NOT make "Jelly" a thing? Please. Pretty please?

YAY for horrible GH ratings! WOO!

For Mo, better scripts means he's in all of them.  He's hardly an authority and can't remember his damn lines for sh!t!  

Some of the worst actors on this show are apart of the Corinthos family so shoving them back front and center won't be good.

If written correctly, I'd back Francly 2.0 with every fiber of my being 

Even Ron Carlivati gave up on that. It's never happening.

Actually, from what I'm reading on Twitter, in 2016, they may be revisiting Francly.  FrankenFuck and NinUGH crashed and burned quickly, and CarScum can end yesterday.  If written correctly, I'd back Francly 2.0 with every fiber of my being.  LW and Howarth were a winning combo (HUSH Vee).  

Ugh. I'm sorry but I could not get behind Franco and Carly. I can't get behind anything consisting of Franco. That character has and always will be a dud. Someone needs to drive a knife into his back too and end it all; he brings nothing to the show at all.

Uhm I like Mo but he says that every time there's a new HW...

Sign in to follow this