GH: Another return, now on contract

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they probably brought her back after she woke everyone the hell up during the live shows. I like Budig and Hayden has potential but it is depressing to see so many former stars of other soaps get contracts in unnecessary roles when the actual GH vets just do drivebys if we're lucky. I don't know what Y&R and B&B do for their vets but GH should probably look at how DAYS is doing things right now, especially since they lost Wally Kurth to them just recently.

• Members

It's horrible.  I can't even watch the show anymore.    Yesterday was such a schizo episode.   In one half you see this interesting drama starring two real GH actresses and characters in Liz and Laura, and then in the other half there is this nonsense story starring Roger Howarth, Michelle Stafford, Maura West, Michael Easton, Donna Mills, Ric Hearst, that person that plays Kiki and Bryan Craig.   Somehow Genie Francis says "GH" more than all the rest of them combined.  And now here come Budig--the worst yet.   I FF all of them.  I think I am being forced out of watching and these conventional writers coming will just serve up more of the same.

• Members

Nixon was co head writer with Jean at the time. Jean put Leo and Greenlee together smartest thing she ever did. Hayden omg she is my new fave probably the hottest buzzed hire of 2015. Jean will make her the lead. It's just an embarrassment of riches.

Archived