• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

On Twitter, do the following:

1. Settings
2. Apps
3. Revoke Access to "SON Community"

Seems like you aren't the only one. I'll send out a mass email in the morning to all the registered members so they receive notifications to the email address they are registered with. If anyone doesn't receive it, clearly their email address is no longer active/valid for 2015 standards.

• Members

Looks fantastic! Lots I love about it already. A lot more friendly interface in many ways. More compact which I like.

Is there a way to change what shows of the blogs on the main page? Particularly on the sidebar, there seems to be general blog statistics but nothing about specific new posts at all, just so our entries are a bit more visible.

Otherwise, very sleek, and it runs nice and smooth for me. I'm on an old laptop running Chrome and it works perfectly! Great job!

• Members

I think it looks great. Not too different, fun and refreshing! Yay!

A couple of things: 

Regarding the status updates: When I hit "Update my Status," I have to retry several times before the space to type in appears. It usually only shows the "Attach or Drag" option with nothing else. Is this just me? Also, is there any way we can allow more than three lines of a status to appear before it cuts off and, most importantly, be able to see the replies to a status without being taken to a whole other page?

I remember the opportunity to hit X on "New Topics" or "Status Updates" etc if we didn't want to see them. I found that particularly helpful for the "New Topics" section because it helps it look less cluttered to me (not that it is, but it feels better for me) and it helps me avoid with more ease the spoiler titles that people keep making for spoiler threads :P

It's great to have SON back! 

• Members

Errol. The new site looks pretty good. One thing though my friend. I really want my username changed to Ryan Chamberlain on here too. It's that name almost everywhere else and the whole "Golden Duck" thing doesn't really fit me anymore. Is there still a way for a username change to be done. Just asking. :)

• Members

Torture is right to describe what a pain it was to log in. Thumbs down…sorry Errol.

Don't care for the circle avatar….no point in having an avatar now…can't even tell what my avatar is anymore….

The board in general so far looks too bland…preferred the previous one…..change is not always a good thing….:)

Thanks for your help dragonflies!  Much appreciated!!:)

I couldn't find the email I used to register. I thought it was my present one but it wasn't it. I tried my old email which I no longer have and it didn't work either. I tried to register again and it went through but the approving process was still on hold since Friday…..I know of others who want to join this board and have registered but have not been approved yet….

I just noticed on some topics/threads you can't reply to them. :(

Archived