SON Community: Days of Torture

Errol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if we're done addressing issues posted here but...

It's incredibly difficult to impossible to delete prior quotes that show up when you quote someone. I don't know how y'all do it (if you do). I can erase the words but the bubbles won't go anywhere.

• Administrator

You just highlight the parts you want deleted, then press delete.  For me, I start from the bottom, then select going up, then I press delete.  Then if there's an empty quoted box, press delete again. 

• Members

I agree, the spacing is weird and the white looks awful. It's especially hard to differentiate posts when using mobile. I'm literally unable to even post here anymore it gives me such a headache. 

Since we're getting this overhaul, I wish we could get rid of the trolls and do something about the millions of people sitting in validation hell. How are we supposed to keep growing and thriving as a board if it's impossible for others to join? This update just doesn't seem like it should've been at the top of important "to do's". 

• Members

Been struggling with this all day! I swear, even posts that had paragraphs with breaks seem to change later on....

ETA: Even this post was smooshed together even though I did the breaks properly. Had to edit it.

• Members

Yeah, it's annoying. That's my only real complaint. That and the profanity thing - obviously I can just stop using it, which is fine, I probably will, but now if I use a "bad" word, I get about 20 letters pouring out. It makes me feel like Sam Kinison...

• Members

So glad you did and I was able to log in with my username, lol. The e-mail address I had here was sooo old. I need to go update that ...

Yes. I noticed this too. It's driving me nuts lol.

I also miss being able to change the theme to mobile on my desktop instead of the regular site. But this upgrade makes it load much faster than before so it's not a big deal, I just liked the clean look of the mobile theme. And I don't like how you can't go to the first unread post in the thread, it starts you off on the first page everytime. Is it just me? Is it a Firefox thing or just how it is? Errol?

Archived