GH: Murder Mystery

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least Ryan Carnes has scripts! LOL

I'm glad it's not Ava. I felt so bad for Maura after the Y&R debacle and she's done so well on GH (yeah, I know some don't care for Ava or her but I do) that I'd hate to ever see her go.

I actually don't mind Stafford (ducks and hides). It's the [!@#$%^&*] writing and cartoon character Nina that's not working. Stafford is capable. She and Howarth are just scene chewers who feed off each other and that doesn't make it great to watch. I suspect JPiss will keep writing for both of them. I'd love to see both exit though. Neither character serves a purpose.

Anyway ... so Ron brings Ric back. Writes him somewhat well, and reedemable, pairing him with Liz (which I sort of liked. Whatever people) then writes him out for a few months, brings him back, busts up his romance with Liz for the current flavor of the month, turns him back into scum and then kills him. AJ, is that you?

• Members

And a question ... and I haven't been watching much GH lately (and thankfully when I have watched lately, Denise isn't on), I'm assuming that trashy Denise crap is ongoing ... even if Ava were Denise would it still be Ava on the script or would it be Denise? I want that [!@#$%^&*] over with. Of course I'd imagine JPiss tripping over herself to write something exactly like that.

• Members

Shhhh I'm still hoping its Silas lol. To shut him up about Ava being Denise and outing Morgan and Ava's affair or maybe he even finds out what Ric is doing to Nina. No doubt Ric will leave eventually though. Just don't feel his gaslighting of Nina is done yet.

It would still say Ava, that's her contract character name. Denise is still on screen as of now, only Silas and Franco know who really she is.

• Members

Who? Who is this Silas?

Ohhhh! Michael Easton's pointless character that shows up every so often so he can collect a paycheck.

Forgot all about that one.

But seriously this cast is huuuuge and the balance is atrocious.

Actually, I've sort of enjoyed Silas (shhh) with Ava. His biting commentary and reactions have been pretty hilarious. I do like Easton, he's not the strongest actor, but I liked how Silas was during the Ava debacle.

Thanks for the Ava/Denise clarification. I kind of figured even if it was Denise it would still say Ava.

Archived