Days - Spoiler Pics for Week of 5/25/15

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes!

It almost looks as if Rafe is coming on to Chad in that picture.

:lol:

I can just picture it now: They're having sex, Beige walks in, they look at her in shock and then JJ comes out of his grief-induced trance: "Dammit, Jack Junior Junior! We talked about this!" Beige's eyebrows turns up to the Heavens in response.

• Members
LOL I know. But the show tries and pretends Brady is the age he, you know, should be (with some mild SORAS). He SHOULD be the exact same age as Abby which would then make him a better rival for Chad.

I'm with Cheap here, why is Rafe even still on the show? I've grown to tolerate and even like Rafe at times but he has NOTHING going on. So many characters on the show have NOTHING going on.

And LOL YRBB at Rafe coming onto Chad. I totally see that.

And yessss ... I want JJ and Eve to sex it up on the Horton couch. I know I'm horrible but I don't care. This JJ/Eve thing could have been soooo much better than it was. It being all about Beige is what turns me off. I don't give two [!@#$%^&*] about the age difference between JJ and Eve.

• Members

do they though? He's dating a much younger Melanie now and did Teresa but at least for the past couple of years his contemporaries have been Kristen, Daniel, Nicole, Eric, and Sami. I dont get the sense that they are suddenly trying to make him younger bc he's with Mel. His BFF is still Daniel. Its not like he's now hanging out with Ben and going on double dates with Abby

Archived