B&B: A dead Forrester returns

• Members

If it's Floating-Head Darla, then there's nothing to get excited about. But, FHD can't possibly have much scope for an "awesome storyline", so maybe it's something else, like an identical twin or a doppelgänger of some sorts.

I guess the better question is: will this generate any airtime for Thorne? He's due a 2 episode story.

Someone else said they should bring Macy back as a link to the Spectra gang, but maybe they could bring CJ back for that very purpose - he and Rick were best mates during JY's time, and Rick needs someone to call him out on his behaviour (outside of his "enemies").

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Without Thorne on canvas regularly, what's the point in bringing a minor character back from dead? As was noted above, Darla was great recurring player - they made her a total ditz at the beginning, but eventually gave her a little more substance. Frankly, Darla was elevated to higher status on the show through her death (Taylor) and then FHD. As others have mentioned, it's Macy that would be pique my interest.

• Members

True dat. Miss Einstein and Miss Douglas came to be Forresters.

I don't understand why they don't use Winsor Harmon more. He's held up well, so he's not some rotting corpse to look at. He's a dynamic actor who can deliver, and has in the past. There's interest in him by viewers, so he's not just some milquetoast lil' Colleen Dion or even Tracy Melchoir (sorry, she's okay, but nothing great) to be filler at a Forrester family function.

He's got a goofy, imbalanced daughter on screen and a wife that's more interesting dead than alive. USE HIM!

• Members

The truth is that the Forresters would be nothing without Stephanie. It's not like the show revolved around Eric. For 25 years the show was built around Stephanie & Brooke and the way they manipulated/loved, etc. the Forrester men. Darla is WAY down on the list of Forrester women. Taylor obviously a strong #3 and I'd argue Caroline 1.0 next because of the huge impact she had and then Macy. Darla is pretty much equivalent to Donna or Karen as far as "Forrester" wives.

Archived