DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

They HAVE to be dressing her that way on purpose, somehow. LOL. It's too much of a coincidence it happens nearly everytime Beige is on-screen.

I can't believe poor Kassie is stuck in this teen hell of a storyline. I cringed so bad during the Paige/Cole scenes Monday. Just awful.

I kind of like the college set but why do we have to cut down on the other sets? This poor show is going to be out in the alley with steadi-cams like GL in the near future.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a fan of the JJ/Eve storyline whatsoever. Hoping Paige finds out the truth soon so everyone can move on. I do feel bad for Paige though, she's a sweet girl, and doesn't deserve this.

The Dannifer scenes where she told him the friendship is over have me hopeful that they are done for good. Daniel was making a ton of sense though, this will all blow up in Jennifer's face.

Loving xander and Nicole. I'm cheering her on to dump Daniel for good. Why she'd want Daniel when she can have zander is beyond me. Cmon Nicole see the light! Lol.

• Members
Victor: "My god! You are a clone of your mother...."
Will: "Can I say something?"
Victor: "No! Now get the hell out of my house"
LOL at Victor reading and shading Will
Daniel read Jennifer yesterday when she was blaming Eve for seducing JJ, yet today thats all he did with Eve today, not placing any of the responsibility on JJ. Like Eve said, its NONE of his business. He needs to STFU and butt out

Archived