GL Spaulding Spoiler

Josh

• Members

Didn't see this in the SON previews, but Guiding Light City has it posted and I thought it was certainly interesting:

Baby on Board!

February 25, 2006

Beth receives some shocking news from Dr. Rick Bauer: She's going to be a mother again! Apparently, Beth slept with Alan the night before he got out of jail. Don't worry, there's no romance here, just Beth trying to prove to Alan that she can be trusted.

The news of her pregnancy will jolt Beth out of her decision to let Alan and Gus die in the cabin. In fact, it won't be long before Alan is back in Springfield and planning his future with Beth. But wait, what's this? It wasn't Beth who held Gus and Alan captive -- it was one of her other personalities! The question is, was it Lorelei turned evil or some new alter-ego that's just beginning to surface?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's sickening that Beth is preggers by Alan. I just can't imagine those two....shivers.

Though a part of me is a little relieved that THIS IS NOT Beth but Lorelei or some other alter of hers. I don't even think the podBeth we've been subjected to since B&E brought her back would have done such a thing.

Archived