Teacher Accused of Having Sex With Student

Ryan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 25 2006, 01:33 PM)

How can you even have sex with an 11 year old and how is that fun? With all the talk of size, I just don't get it...

I'm wondering the same thing, and... can he ummmm....errr...."finish" before puberty?

• Members

Well some guys like girls go through puberty a little earlier. Also I have known in the past and also learned in my social work classes in college on dealing with sexually abused clients that boys can have dry "finishes" with the same sensations as wet ones as early as 6 or 7.

But no I don't see the thrill she could have possibly had out of this, but yet I don't see alot of things that some people find sexually fulfilling either. With men you know sexual abuse is not just about the sex but power. Maybe it is the same with a woman who sexually abuses a child. Who knows? When I took my classes years ago we just didn't talk a whole lot about female sexual abusers as male sexual abusers were more prominant and more heard of.

• Members

The media needs to stop saying "Female teacher has sex with student". She molested him. She commited a crime. Sex is between two consenting parties of age. what she did is called MOLESTING. These people make me sick.

Archived