Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, I can blame people for not believing Janice. I don't really know what lies she's apparently told, and I have followed her career and life for a long time. If it's the "I'm the world's first supermodel" thing, that's her opinion, that's not a lie.

Janice brought her receipts and has told the truth.

She's a ballsy woman, she's been through it all and survived. And now she's having her justice. At last.

• Members

It's a delusional opinion, because we all know that title belongs to Twiggy. When Janice gets on a reality show and says she's going to take a dump on someone's pillow, when she tells skinny models they are fat, youv'e got to accept that people aren't going to think highly of her. And for me, I will never trust a drug addict. Simple as that. The main reason I feel she's dishonest about the "supermodel" thing, is that not ONE person I know who was alive in the 70's (Myself included) ever heard of her. Not family, friends, co-workers... but you can bet EVERY single one of these same people knew who Cheryl Tiegs was.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

That, along with a quote with a few years ago that she wished some of the girls she was seeing for her new modeling agency would "get some anorexia", definitely made me sick (even if she DID have a point that she was just telling some of these girls what they should expect in the modeling world, fair or not), but that doesn't mean I don't believe her, which I do (and the photos/stories about getting that in her book only cemented it for me).

Add in the tragic history of what happened regarding her father (she was once quoted as saying, "Because I wouldn't give in and let him have sex with me, I was verbally and physically abused on a daily basis. I was told that I looked like a boy and wouldn't amount to anything. I think if you abuse a child, your balls should be cut off. You should be castrated immediately."), and that's all I need. To lie about this after everything that happened while she was growing up, regardless of anything else she has done, would be just disgusting.

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

And you see, those kind of barbaric comments sicken me. If some male celebrity had come out and stated that Mary Kay Latourneau's breasts should be chopped off, could you imagine the reaction? But I suppose the biggest blow to her credibiity is when she says she's the world's first supermodel, what does that say? It says that she's likes to EXAGGERATE. And that right there shoots crediblity right out of the water. If you want credibility in your life, don't pull that kind of crap. Then people will BELIEVE you when it really matters.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

WE aren't. One person is and it's time to file that away under "life's too short" and move on.

Lisa Bonet must be loving this.I hope one day she'll tell everything she saw and knows but I wouldn't blame her if she didn't. I don't blame any of his former costars for wanting to stay as far away from this as they possibly can.

• Members

Was this posted? Probably has, but I honestly cant keep track of these women anymore

Another actress, Michelle Hurd, has come forward to confirm knowledge that she has of the Bill Cosby sexual allegations. According to the Daily Mail, the Law And Order actress also had an encounter with Cosby. Hurd says she couldn’t take it anymore after hearing the stories and the insensitive comments on websites and forums, so she felt that she needed to tell her side of the story.

She shared the story on her Facebook page.

“I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can’t believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened. At that point my own red flags went off and I told him, “No, I’ll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened”. I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking… A LOT… turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I’ll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there’s a cab waiting for you outside.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1626241/michelle-hurd-law-and-order-actress-says-bill-cosby-touched-her-gossip-circles-have-known-for-years/#6FBVsIL9QPyscqwd.99

That makes me wonder about what type of stuff he tried or actually did to all those actresses that came in and played Vanessa and Denise' young friends