Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes Cheap, John linked that a page back or so. I'm sure many of us have noticed how the kids of TCS and ADW view Cosby with such reverence which makes this all the more disturbing to me. As recently as the ADW reunion on OWN, they were praising his genius and Darryl Bell is even a producing partner. It's terrible because the man has done great things, that cannot be denied, but I don't know how one comes to terms with these increasingly valid allegations and "Well, he was always good to me."

• Members

There were a few blind items floating around recently that could have easily pertained to Lisa Bonet - a female ex-sitcom star debating whether or not to speak publicly on an emerging scandal.

I think if she did his life as he knows it would be over, even more than it already is. People know who she is. It might keep the show off the air even longer. But she would also become despised by a number of ignorant people.

Edited by Vee

• Members

This whole thing isn't as hard for me to digest I guess as it is for others. We were never huge Cosby fans in my house/family. IDK if my parents watched TCS when it originally aired on Thursday nights, but we didn't really watch the reruns (which was something we did a lot of for 70s/80s shows in the 90s/00s). I regularly watched a little bit here and there, but there was a LOT about it that annoyed the sh!t out of me, a lot of which ties in to Bill's "call out" talks.

Honestly, the only BC thing that I have REALLY enjoyed and actually made me a fan was discovering reruns of his first sitcom, where he played a high school PE teacher. I wonder if his obsession with forced sex goes back that far.

• Members

Faizon Love is going into some crazy Twitter rants against African Americans and the victims

http://thatgrapejuice.net/entertainment/2014/11/comedian-faizon-love-launches-racist-attack-africanamericans-bill-cosby-drama-calls-monkey-ns/#

He writes and sounds uneducated and his dumb butt probably doesnt realize that he's type of person Cosby doesnt give two sh-ts about

• Members

Oh Faizon, Dr. Cosby does NOT want your help. Good Lord, you can't make this [!@#$%^&*] up. Passionately defending a man who would take one look at your writing and lay you, your mother, and your M.I.A. father the hell out.