Days: Actress Out! Yay!!!!

• Members

I'm not blaming the actors or characters, read the post, I'm talking about the writing. What I am saying about the characters and actors is they don't really matter, the Baby Switch, prior to MarDar, saved DAYS and Nicole was one of the 3 leads in that storyline, but it was well written and compelling. DAYS has survived so much cast turnover that I don't see how people can argue that a certain character, can make that big an impact on the ratings.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No loss here, the character was a bust.

I'm curious if her family will leave with her - her brother and her are tight and have stuck together, so Abi is the only only reason he wouldn't follow her, from a story point of view but he is no loss if he leaves too.

Clyde on the other hand actually has the potential to be developed into a full-blooded villain (not the Tony Soprano grey villain that has infested television) and James Read can act, plays well off Koslow. He might have comeuppance for EJ's death though?

• Members

ITA Jordan was a dud. I hated her from the first minute she popped up (I got "between jobs" and can't remember why Rafe was in the hospital... did Sami hit him or something?). And I liked Kate (still do). Shoot, I like Clyde now —someone on this show knows how to write because he just creeped me out at first. His decision to whack EJ was a bit strange, but I guess someone had to do it.

But I'll say this: if they have dropped Jordan's "poor victim" storyline and have switched her to villain, I think I could get into watching her final days on Days. Heheheh.... They'd never do that because once His Rafeness has "loved" someone, they're stamped as good guys; can't GO wrong. unsure.png

BUT, dragging her into March... ouch. And since she's been Rafed (can't have an interesting storyline), all that's left is her taking up screentime. mad.gif I seriously can't think of anything she can do in November that will be in any way interesting. At least Aiden vs Bo/Sierra has some traction. Oh, wait... of COURSE! Duh! They'll give her a shot with Daniel. She's the only one that hasn't been with Daniel yet, right? Anything that gives Jen some pain is good for me! whistling.jpgwub.png Then Jen can be charged with MURDER (again) and we can get some Daniel/Kristen going on (again)!

• Members

That's not enough suffering, not for what we've been subject to. Let's see: since Eve does nothing for me, and it seems the writers have got to do the age difference thing, give Jen a mad crush on Chad (after he gets Abby back). Abby won't care, but Jen can angst for years on that if MR must stay. Heck, let Kristen give her some help "winning" Chad over from Abby! biggrin.png (Yes, there are good things yet they can do with MR!)

Hopefully Aunt Maggie will lay off pushing her son on her neice after Jen/Chad happen. (Yeah if I were new Chad actor, I'd quit too, but so not the point.)

Archived