• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A very rough translation from a French web retailer ad for The Secret History of Twin Peaks:

The chronology is off, as TP took place in 1989 but the show aired in 1990-91. So either the retailer is off, which is very possible, or the show is retconning the timeframe. 

Meanwhile, this is happening in October, the same month as the book release:

As the guest list includes Kyle, Laura Dern and Angelo Badalamenti (and several musicians also in the new cast list) and one of the sponsors is Showtime, I am willing to bet this will be some sort of preview event.

Edited by Vee

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks to our own @alexisfan07 for finding this.

Please register in order to view this content

Sherilyn Fenn talks to a fan podcast. She suggests Lynch might want to do more if the show is well-received, but it's difficult to determine whether that's his idea or her opinion/hopes. Everything I've heard so far suggests the two(?) seasons already filmed are a complete story.

Edited by Vee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think that episode count comment may have been misconstrued, but I have no idea. I think Ray may have been misled by an IMDB listing.

That being said, I know for a fact he is not taking over the Log Lady intro role.

Meanwhile, TP fanatics are poring over the above materials and struggling to figure out Norma's actual maiden name (Annie's was Blackburn, their mother went by Smythe).

Edited by Vee