• Members

I actually like Jim Belushi a lot. I do hear he has a substantial role.

I was also hoping for Amber, who is often present with her father for TP events, DVD features, etc.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I didn't realize Bellina Logan (Louie the wacky desk clerk) was also in Lynch's Inland Empire.

Please register in order to view this content

And Wild at Heart! God, Lynch always sticks with these people.

Edited by Vee

• Members

There are more and more fun names on this cast list - one is Rodney Rowland, the hunky dude from Space: Above and Beyond and the great X-FIles episode with the evil tattoo with the voice of Jodie Foster. He seduced Gillian Anderson in that episode and dated her IRL. 

Edited by Vee

• Members

Meanwhile, have another glimpse from Lynch and Frost's truly demented post-TP '50s TV sitcom On the Air, featuring David "Squiggy" Lander (a.k.a. Tim Pinkle on TP) and Bellina Logan (Louie the clerk). Ian Buchanan and Miguel Ferrer also starred, as did other Lynch/TP alums.

• Members

From 'The List':

More here. Marv Rosand played the diner cook in FWWM, with most of his miniscule but effective screen time ("Kinda quiet") on the cutting room floor with Peggy Lipton. He can be spotted in the Missing Pieces, which Lynch restored and reedited in 2014 and which is now apparently canon; he reprised the role for the new show.

Rosand's character is listed as "Toad" in FWWM, though another, younger portly diner patron also named "Toad" (Kevin Young) can be seen regularly in the series. Young was allegedly seen on-location for the new show but is not listed in the new cast, which leads one to wonder if they brought back Toad #2 and not Toad #1. ;)

Also from the Missing Pieces:

Edited by Vee

• Members

EW talks to Piper Laurie and discusses Joan Chen as well.

This does not match with some info I had on Piper, but I guess it corresponds well enough in the end. I am glad she seems to be pleasant enough about it. I will miss them both.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I can't help feeling for Piper in this, but I can understand the situation. 

I have to admit I really wanted to see Annie one last time, but clearly they have story reasons for her not to be there, and it's not a big deal.

I didn't realize Anderson wasn't involved. I know he has some...issues.

• Members

I still heard a slightly different story on Piper, but it amounts to the same. I do wish she'd turned up if just for a brief bit. As for MJA, he made a stink about money a week or so before he was intended to film and walked away. He's a little nuts.

I do find it odd that Heather Graham is now refusing to comment on the story since she openly said on Bravo a couple months ago that she had not been contacted. So that is curious and makes me wonder.

I am more surprised that they couldn't figure out a little something weird for Josie, considering it was Lynch's idea to do what they did with her and there were more Josie appearances in the wood/the Black Lodge cut from the last few episodes of Season 2.

Edited by Vee