• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Belated update: That was in fact the same December teaser. Le sigh.

But hey - there's this, which may (or may not) be from Dr. Jacoby's infamous Hawaiian-themed office/apartment, complete with its island wallpaper:

In other news, Alicia Witt's TWD appearance last weekend really makes me hope her heavy hints about returning to TP are true and that Gersten Hayward has a much-expanded role with her big sister presumably out of town. 

• Members

I do think he gave a very atypical performance from what he's known for, very mannered but not too much. I'd love to see Sam again and there are rumors but no one knows.

I do think both Sheryl Lee and Dana Ashbrook still go way beyond the beyond in the film in that classically Lynch over the top of the top way, but it doesn't really play much for laughs in the film. (Except for when Laura's stoned, and that's pretty dark humor.) That being said he was a big fan of the comedy in the show and pushed it to where it went there (until mid-Season 2), and there was a lot of comedy cut from the film.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I may get hate for saying this, but I really do hope they don't overdo that aspect, especially since it will be on cable now. I love me a good scare, but am NOT looking for too much of a scary series -- never a fan, never will be. (Yes, I am aware the original had quite a few scary moments).

• Members

Julee Cruise herself did the theme song for the Twin Peaks-themed episode of Psych. She's rumored to be doing material for the new show - she's true eccentric and her live performances at recent TP events have had some difficulties, but I love her voice and I hope she does it.