Mothers and daughters who shared men

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you're talking about fathers and sons sharing the same woman, Erica Kane wins this one for 3 generations of men: Nick Davis, Phil Brent and Charlie Brent. Not to mention her affair with two brothers, Jack and Travis, and her fling with her daughter's ex/father of her grandson, Ryan.

And of course, AMC's Annie slept with father/son/nephew in Adam, JR and Scott Chandler.

Bianca hooked up with identical twins, Maggie and Frankie, had unrequited lust for Babe, and was involved with Babe's fraternal twin Marissa, all of whom were related to David Hayward (cousins, daughters), and David's brother Leo was her best friend. And of course David was almost her stepfather via his relationship with Erica. Not sure what it was about David's family and Bianca. blink.png

Kendall slept with two brothers as well, Ryan and Jonathan Lavery, and Bianca reproduced with two brothers - Michael Cambias and Zach Slater.

• Members

Jack and Laura on DAYS was excised from the continuity for many years, along with the rest of the Mark Valley era (as it pertained to J&J). It wasn't until Kristin returned that they finally made fleeting references to Peter Blake again. But when Matt and Missy returned in 2000/2001 they ignored that entire chapter--it was labeled "the faux era" on the internet.

Santa Barbara: TJ slept with both Kelly and Sophia.

I realize that this is off-topic, because it is father/son, but I have to say this: CC and Channing both slept with Santana. Channing was gay, but that is the besides the point. For CC to have been paired with Santana was one of the most disgusting things that I ever saw on daytime. He took her son away in a coerced adoption. That is one of the worst things a human being can do.

• Members

I think you mean TJ slept with both Sophia and her daughter, Kelly.

Channing Jr. wasn't even CC's son (though he was raised by him, due to the baby switch at birth that Minx orchestrated - switching Sophia and Lionel's love child - who turned out to be the man everyone knew as Brick Wallace - with the baby son of a couple of circus performers, Glenn and Katie Wallace). But you're right, the way CC had Brandon stolen away from Santana at birth was inexcusable. It was even sicker to watch in the early episodes of the show of CC and Santana sleeping together. Paul Burke, who was playing CC at that point, looked like he was Ava Lazar's grandfather. *shudders*

Here's a blast from the past that I don't think has been mentioned yet - Love of Life, where Rick Latimer had at one time an affair with Meg Dale but wound up marrying her daughter, Caroline (who was known to one and all as Cal). Meg did everything in her power to break them up, even after the wedding, and the couple ended up leaving town to get away from her.

Archived