Mothers and daughters who shared men

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How could I forget Haley/Alec/Arlene! I really hated Alec, but I'm not going to lie - Alec and Arlene were hot.

I didn't count Erica/Dimitri/Kendall because Dimitri and Kendall just shared a kiss and Dimitri wasn't interested in her at all. I almost counted Erica/David/Kendall because David and Kendall had a hot make out session and considered a mindless fling, but David put the brakes on it when Kendall moaned Ryan's name instead and they never slept together.

• Members

Erica/Ryan/Kendall

Liza/Tad/Marion

Colby/Damon/Liza - Did Colby and Damon actually sleep together?

Hayley/Alec/Arlene

Angie/Cal/Pat - I know Pat developed feelings for Pat while Cal was developing feelings for Angie, but did any of them actually have an affair?

Cecily/Sean/Bitsy - Did Bitsy ever do the deed with Sean, I thought she was just setting him up to break off the engagement to Cecily?

Sean and Daisy? I don't remember that - not sure how I could forget it.

Opal/Sam/Jenny - What was the deal there?

• Members

Lauren and Marc were involved?

This is probably forgotten or maybe doesn't even count, but in the early days of B&B didn't Clarke Kiss Stephanie then married Kristen later?

surprisingly I don't believe Passions ever had stories like this....though I do recall towards the end Rebecca somehow had to seduce Ethan for some reason LOL.... so I guess that would be the only example....

oh yeah....I guess Beth/Alistair/Edna though we found out Beth was Alistair's daughter....he did try to seduce and even kissed her on several occasions....(gosh I forgot how twisted the show was...)

Archived