Days Promo - Theresa/Kristen/John

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe if Kristen messes with Teresa's (inevitable) baby, Eve will have a reason to hate Kristen. I think Eve would stand up for Teresa if she ever really needed her. Standing up for Jennifer wouldn't make a lot of sense at this point. I can't see Kristen really turning on Jen either, not after saying she has the sweetest heart in the world.

• Members

I can see her her standing up for Jennifer for the same reason she did last time she was in town. She had a genuine friendship with her and despite everyone hating and shunning her, she did crave and appreciate the acceptance that she got from having a friend. Not that anything would actually work this time, but it wouldnt be against Kristen to try and be nice to her, so if she saw her being verbally attacked, she'd jump to her defense, rather than leave her fend for herself. Id love it if Days created a scenario to lock all 3 women together. Maybe a storm or a malfunctioned elevator. Jen vs Eve vs Kristen? Maybe they could throw Nicole in there for a full suite of bitchy blondes

• Members

So a 50-something woman is going to engage in a cat fight with a 20-something gal? I'd love to know who created the 'bible' for Kristen's return and why ED agreed to this. Seriously, I get why she signed back on Y&R immediately after completing filming for this. The first five weeks have been a parody of Kristen, basically undoing the magnificent, reintroduction and re-positioning of a long-dormant character. I know it's hard to capture lightning in a bottle twice, but so far, this return is so far below may lowest expectations that I'm wishing she hadn't come back.

Archived