YR Casting!!!!! Adam!

• Members

I wish they hadn't made such a cluster out of the Adam character - the fetus thing was just sick and disgusting - I still don't blame CE for walking away. That story could've been told in a far better way. Adam SHOULD be Victor's favorite because: 1) he was a successful and educated man on his own (unlike the other two kids who didn't even go to college) - Victor wanted the dream of getting and education/the business smarts should remind Victor that Adam is a chip; 2) Victor respected Hope, her values and ethics; 3) Adam grew up without his father's influence - another bonding point between the two men. I could go on, but I'm hoping that a new face and 10 months between appearances will allow for them to create a deeper and less hateful bond between Victor and Adam.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Some age difference pairings will set some people off but others don't. I see some people have probems with Neil being paired with Hilary but they didn't mind her being paired with Jack. Tyler looked to old for Mariah by some but they don't mind her being paired with JH's Adam. There must've been another Revenge that JH was on where he looked like a college age frat boy.

• Members

Gina looks her age, and like she hasn't had any work done - she looks a natural 30-32y/o woman. I mean look at her lying in that bed... whether she has any make up on or not, she looks all natural, and good at that.

that said, she looks way too young for her potential love interests on Y&R, currently. I mean in that 'first look' video with JM she looked too young. LOL

• Members

i'm not hating on anyone, so stop and get out of your feelings, sis. You like Devon and are feeling this current SL... great? It's still a forced mess, and Devon looks like a child next to all the MEN on Y&R. Sorry. Anyway, I fully expect this SL to be dropped, and then peeps will whine about black actors not getting any play, etc. -_-

• Members

the sad thing about Chelsea is it's pretty apparent PTB have lost interest in her. I mean she is spending all this time with Billy w/o any opposition from Victor, like, at all?? Pretty telling. She's become the Chloe of the show. IMO, it's only a matter of time before she's paired with Kevin.

• Members

Of course Devon looks like a child next to the MAJORITY of the men on Y&R. That's cause he is a child next to most the men on Y&R. Every damn lead on the show is a good 15 years older than Bryton. What else do you expect? For Devon to look 50 like NuNuBilly when he isn't in his age range. Do you expect Devon to look like a contemporary of Neil, his father. Give me a break! Devon looks the same age as the few guys in his age range (Tyler, Noah and Austin). I think some people are so accustomed to seeing 35 year old men cast as 19 years olds that they have forgotten what young men really look like. ph34r.png

I agree that the SL is a forced mess and I do LOATHE it! But the forced part is not Hilary and Devon. It's that they had Hilary marry Neil so quickly then turn around not 24 hours later to have her chasing behind Devon. That is ridiculous. See, we are not so far off. However, I don't see that story going anywhere anytime soon. Regardless of all the whining that I see about Hilary having to be in the Winters orbit! happy.png

By the way, I am not in my feelings just disagreeing with you. When I get in my feelings, you will surely know. wink.png

• Members

I don't see that at all. Chelsea is being paired with Billy to facilitate drama for Adam's return. She is on 4 days a week and gets plenty of airtime. The only way they will pair her with Kevin is if they don't want her with Adam because he has a new pairing that takes off.

• Members

there would be drama with Adam's return REGARDLESS of Billy being a romantic interest. The severing of Chelsea's relationship with Victor is a clear indicator of TPB's plans for her. Not to mention, suddenly, Victor and Billy don't ever seem to interact or fight or anything... get ready.

it's sort of like Katie on B&B - she continues to get story, but it is PAINFULLY APPARENT PTB are not really enamored with her.

• Members
Again disagree. Sony and CBS are enamored with Heather. However, the creative folks, I.e. Brad Bell, are stuck on the show being about Brooke and Hope's vagina. Everyone loses to Brooke and Hope.

Also disagree about Victor being the barometer for TBTB interest. He is no longer the sun around which everything else revolves. Adam's return will be all about Billy and Chelsea. It is Billy's daughter that Adam killed, afterall.

• Members

Noah looks like a kid and so does Austin. Tyler is the only one that you mentioned that gives off both an older/younger vibe. Too bad he's an awful actor. LOL

it's not so much actual age but the energy the actor/character exudes? There is just something so... childlike about Devon, that makes his romantic entanglements seem laughable. I mean something about Hilary, regardless of her actual age or the way she looks, seems so much older and wise.

i think a SL I would have found much more believable would have been Devon being secretly in love with Hilary for a loooooong time... just see how that all plays.

• Members
I think Tyler looks 20's too. In scenes with Devon and Noah, I didn't get a vibe of him being older. If that makes sense.

There is nothing childlike about the way Devon lifted Hilary onto that laundry room table. I am just saying. Lol. I get that it hards for some people to divorce little Richie from Devon. I get that they still see the scrawny kid that appeared 10 years ago as a teen. I think that is also problem people gave with seeing Lily as an adult. However, going by the thirst I see nowadays for Bryton and Devon, I don't think most folks would agree with your assessment.

Lol at Devon being secretly in love with Hilary for a loooong time. No. That's doesn't work for me. I want to see Devon in a real romance just like all the other men on the show including Noah. Please take him out if the shadow of nick and Sharon, please.

Archived