Y&R: Shocking Return

• Members

I doubt she will have a problem with it. I'm sure she is happy to be back on the show and not have the "baggage" of "sweet" Cassie. It was inevitable when we learned she wasn't a ghost that it was a carbon of ATWT (Lily/Rose). Why make it more complicated and convoluted. This has been my one exception to the Y&R doppelganger era because it's great to have CG back on - you can tell that EB, SC, JM all work so well with her. Plus, I'd like to see SOMETHING good for Sharon after the Summer fiasco is revealed - I don't want sick, depressed Sharon again. Mariah can be the catalyst for keeping her in a good place.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm honestly not surprise that JG is back given the promo gave her away by showing the back of her hair.

I have to applaud JFP or whoever it is that's bringing back all these familiar faces, and not just digging up old primetime/sitcom actors....

Now if the writing were better......

• Members

No, it could not work, not without even MORE unnecessary retconning and damage done. For a whole year after Nick & Grace slept together, Grace was onscreen.

I cannot believe people are actually advocating any such scenario. Crap!

Neither one will do.

• Members

I don't think that's of any importance at all. Continuity is continuity. Which is why shows bend over backwards to retcon events that happened (sometimes decades ago) because they know they have to excuse the change of history--yes, even if SOME of the viewers watching don't remember or know.

Archived