DAYS: New cast member makes debut next month

• Members
BILLY FLYNN JOINS "DAYS" CAST NEXT MONTH...
10553437_444009402408006_300017287293494
As previously posted, Billy Flynn is joining the cast of "Days of Our Lives." His first episode will air in September. What character Flynn will be playing is not being announced yet, so stay tuned. Flynn began acting just last year. From his LinkedIn profile, here's a little more information about him. Flynn received a finance degree from St. Cloud State University in 2007. Up until recently, he had been working as a financial analyst at Warner Bros. Studios. He states this on his LinkedIn profile: "I would like to work my way up the corporate ladder at Warner Bros where someday I will be on the creative side of making films. I would also like to continue writing and turn one of my many ideas into a film." Flynn, 29, was born on May 29, 1985 in Minnesota.
BILLY FLYNN'S DEMO REEL..
Here's the demo reel of new "Days" cast member Billy Flynn, who joins the show next month:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i don't know what the mystery is all about; he's a newbie and chad was never an interesting character. If he's playing Chad he'll have to be a stellar actor with stellar material to fill the void left by EJ/Sami. If he's another character, he still will need acting skill which by the reel i just viewed isn't likely.

Archived