YR: Honeymoon for Three

• Members

From the New TV Guide:

On August 8 Nikki is so emotionally distraught she intrudes on Paul and Christine's long-delayed honeymoon.

LauraLee says Chris feels like she lost control of her life, first with Nikki being right there in the hospital when Paul almost died, now somehow she finds her way up to the mountain while they're on their honeymoon.

Chris will see them cozily working on a jigsaw puzzle, she says viewers will find it hilarious, but Christine is pissed.

MTS says Nikki doesn't have devious intentions, Nikki has no idea her behavior is inappropriate, that Nikki has always been a bull in a china shop, completely clueless to the damage she's doing.

Paul can't shake the fantasy of what might have been. DD says it's like looking back at an old high school romance and wondering what if it had worked out. He says Nikki and Paul already share a long history, now they suddenly share a son, what do Paul and Chris have? Careers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chris and Paul have always been a boring couple to me, but I LOVE Christine and wish they'd give her a better love interest. I feel like they put her with Paul because they don't really care about her. I wouldn't mind Christine with Neil.

• Members

This show hasn't been able to do comedy well for several years. Even in it's heyday it seems like it's humor was drier then most of the other soaps.....still that were some funny moments.....probably a little subtle then most of the other soaps but still....

The Nikki and Cricket stuff has been nothing but contrived and forced every since they started to bring Nikki back into her's and Paul's orbit just for this Dylan fiasco....I would never consider them real rivals like perhaps if it were Nikki and Jill fighting about something.

• Members

Pardon me, but since when did Paul and Nikki have this incredible history together that needs to be rehashed and re-explored every so often? I mean, maybe I am misremembering, but it seems as if there were DECADES there when the two barely interacted.

Archived